Wednesday 28 February 2018

Tech Task # 6 PLN & PLE Maps

Created the Map courses, I Inquired, developed, planned, organized. I put these topics into the map of course information. I believe this is a key serve to link students and subject information using technology.  Also, I agree with this planning application map into PLE and PLN.

I’m sure that the use the Map course for the students will be a great tool of study to them. Developing the map was a great opportunity to create new ideas and planning differences strategies for the classes.

I tried to use different platform to create my map, but to me Mindmeiser was adequate










https://www.mindmeister.com/1047787652?new=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Task # 9 Internet Resources: #Education

For me, one amazing resource is a channel on the YouTube platform. YouTube #Education has videos of different educational fields such as...