Monday 19 February 2018

Weekly Blog Post # 6 Zoom to Synchronous


The new fabulous experience I acquired last Tuesday during the Internet for Educators class. We had the opportunity of realizing online class applying the synchronous using the Zoom platform conference to share audio and video online. Step by step our Instructor Nantais explained and described the tools that we need to use Zoom. In my opinion, it was positive, that the instructor gave us some instructions before the conference because it allows us to prepare the class so we could improve our participation during the practice quiz, and group discussion. With this methodology, I learned how to use Zoom conference in the class.

I used Zoom to prepare classes and share information, but with the synchronous class I learned how to use Zoom conference so I can use it with the students, Thank you Instructor Nantais for this conference.

The explanation of the next assignment about how to apply Voiced Thread and share online information is a good example of asynchronous and continues the students’ participation. The democracy, culture, internet, and education are changing, because the easiest way of communication is the internet that is affecting the human behavior, because the internet is controlling the human time activities, and we decide how to use it. I found interesting the next videos.





  

Armando Ruiz. 

4 comments:

  1. Armando, I also enjoyed using Zoom and thought it was a great experience! I love that you can put the members into groups and have them complete group work and that you can take control of someones screen to help them navigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Armando. I am really interested to learn more about how you used Zoom to prepare classes and share information. Have you used the video function to create a video of yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed using Zoom during our synchronous class too! I think it would be a great tool to use in our classrooms especially since it has the tool of being able to take control of someones screen to help them navigate. I would not necessarily be using this tool in my elementary classroom but I plan to use it for collaborating with other teachers rather than using skype.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found Zoom to be one of my favourite classes this semester. It was entertaining watching everyone and we were all engaged in the class I found. There are so many great features of this tool!

    ReplyDelete

Tech Task # 9 Internet Resources: #Education

For me, one amazing resource is a channel on the YouTube platform. YouTube #Education has videos of different educational fields such as...