Sunday 25 February 2018

Tech Task # 2: Curation



Everybody can obtain benefit of proper online organization anytime easily. There are multiple options to organize online data.. Last year during ICT class, I learned to apply Data Curation. The great possibility to obtain and storage information in a safe account are the benefits of Curation.

Develop data curation in the school allow the students to research, consult, identify, and file information easily. For curation we can use websites such as Symbaloo, and Evernote that for me are some of the best websites for data curation. In the classroom this websites are tools to identify, obtain, modified, use, storage and maintain data safety.

Some videos to discover Curation in the classroom




Armando Ruiz

1 comment:

  1. I still use Symbaloo from last year too! It's my homepage and I actually really like it. It's a cool tool for putting online resources together for students!

    ReplyDelete

Tech Task # 9 Internet Resources: #Education

For me, one amazing resource is a channel on the YouTube platform. YouTube #Education has videos of different educational fields such as...