Friday 2 March 2018

Tech Task # 7 Edublogger


Edublogger was a new experience that I enjoyed. I have the fortune of finding and analyzing many blogs and videos of technology that I found in the education blog of Notosh, following its Twitter, Facebook and YouTube videos. I discovered the position that today educators assume a different stance towards technology in this blog.

The edublogger of Ewan McIntosh that I chose, contain his professional trajectory and current work. I like how he organized and develop his Edublogg. McIntosh shared his professional skills and educational experiences. This website shares his blogs of information using YouTube, Twitter, and Linked to explain his techniques and investigation to apply in the education the technology.

Ewan McIntosh is the founder of Notosh Limited, the company is the advisor of hundreds schools and technologies in the UK. I am sharing his education blog because I learned that the future of education goes hand in hand with technology. Currently, McIntosh and 21 Century Learning International are developing conferences in education technology around the world.
Here I post an example of McIntosh’s work and information:


December, 2016
How do you nudge teachers into online coaching? 2016 in Travel


Once again, I've analysed my year of travel to see if I'm any closer to reducing it year on year. It's an annual habit, and if often kicks off new ideas that might affect my team's next year of work. The good answer is: yes, there is less travel! And not just that, but having reduced the schlepping I do, I've been able to hire more amazing people to lead on our work, and celebrate one of NoTosh's best years ever in terms of the quality, quantity and breadth of work we're doing. 

Ewan McIntosh Information:


Education:

University of Edinburgh

MA (Hons), Modern European Languages and European Union Studies
1995 – 1999

University of Strathclyde
PGCE (S) French and Education
2001 - 2002

Experience:

Founder and Consultant of Notosh Limited
December 2009 – Present. Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Young Advisor to Vice President and Commissioner
March 2011 – October 2014 Brussels Area, Belgium

Follow this Edubloggers and wide the opportunities to involve the international future education.



I would like to share these videos


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EdPH3ysjo  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Task # 9 Internet Resources: #Education

For me, one amazing resource is a channel on the YouTube platform. YouTube #Education has videos of different educational fields such as...