Sunday 4 March 2018

Tech Task #8 Visual Literacy Infographic


Infographic is a visual helper that interrelate images and texts to communicate easily to understand Information with instantaneous interpretation using an infographic poster in the gymnasium of a healthy lifestyle. I think the infographic is a visual facilitator to understand and memorize information, we can develop specific information on any topic focused using photos and text information

In physical education, I am planning infographic information of nutrition plan, fitness plan, healthy exercise, heart rate activities, and healthy lifestyles activities I believe this is a good way for promoting the benefits of physical activities so the student can start to understand the impotence of practice physical activities I considered import too use  QR to the students acquire the infographic and develop  online connection.


Infographic can promote a nutrition plan including, definitions, one QR of Basal Metabolic Rate to recognize the amount calories that everyone can need daily and food benefits.


In my Physical education class I could use this infographic:




https://www.fastmed.com/health-resources/the-perfect-healthy-plate-of-food-infographic/



In my Geography class I could use this infographic that I made using Piktochart:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Task # 9 Internet Resources: #Education

For me, one amazing resource is a channel on the YouTube platform. YouTube #Education has videos of different educational fields such as...