Sunday 12 February 2017

My Eportfolio


I enjoyed ICT class during week #5, because I acquired more information to develop my eportfolio.

 I started with the website Wix, however I changed to the website Weebly, because I found it easier. I am learning more about how to build my eportfolio, but I am still in that process. I am so happy, because my eportfolio is a tool with which I can give a good first impression, people can know more about me, and I will have access to it with internet. Also last Tuesday, I liked the quiz using Kahoot website, although my advice worked slow and I cannot answer quickly the questions, I learned how to make quizzes using Kahoot online in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Task # 9 Internet Resources: #Education

For me, one amazing resource is a channel on the YouTube platform. YouTube #Education has videos of different educational fields such as...