Sunday 5 February 2017

Maple as a Teachers' Tool


In the ICT class we had this week professional information of student portfolios and Forum of Manitoba Education and Training (Maple). The guest, John Evans explained step by step the tips to reach success as teachers. Maple has resources that teachers can use in their subjects.
The Maple Forem is an appropriate network with security filters that can connect with Google Drive accounts. Maple also can be used in blogs.  I liked Evans’ blog Professional learning in 15 minutes or less, because it has useful links where we can find information.
Although I liked the talk and Evans’ professional presentation, I think the speaker should have more time to explain with more details some topics like Flipboard and Edutopia.

I enjoyed the presentation; I found it really useful, I think is a good tool for us as future teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Task # 9 Internet Resources: #Education

For me, one amazing resource is a channel on the YouTube platform. YouTube #Education has videos of different educational fields such as...