Thursday 16 March 2017

FINAL POST


The ICT course gave me professional information about technology that could be incorporated in the classroom and the copyright law.  I enjoyed each class during the 9 weeks, I liked the opportunity to work on my own, explore the web sites learned and reflect about classes to write the blog.  I enjoyed the guest speakers and I think their conferences were useful for us as teachers. I am happy because I learned to use different technological tools to implement in my classroom.
Thank you teacher Mike for share with us your experience, and teaching us useful stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Task # 9 Internet Resources: #Education

For me, one amazing resource is a channel on the YouTube platform. YouTube #Education has videos of different educational fields such as...